- Fix packaging issues
- Small bugfix for older Tesseract versions
- Fix ‘spread’ tool
- Include missing vendor package in distribution
- Use chdkptp utility for controlling cameras with CHDK firmware
- Fix instability when shooting with CHDK cameras
- Shoot images in RAW/DNG file format (experimental)
- Remove download step, images will be directly streamed to the project
- Remove combine plugin, images will be combined in capture step
- Device driver and plugins, as well as their order of execution can be set
interactively via the configure subcommand, which has to be run before
the first usage.
- Lots of internal API changes
- Fix typo in device manager that prevent drivers from being loaded
- Fixes a critical bug in the devices drivers
- Fixes a bug that prevented spreads to be installed
- Plugins can add completely new subcommands.
- GUI plugin that provides a graphical workflow wizard.
- Tesseract plugin that can perform OCR on captured images.
- pdfbeads plugin can include recognized text in a hidden layer if OCR has
been performed beforehand.
- Use EXIF tags to persist orientation information instead of JPEG comments.
- Better logging with colorized output
- Simplified multithreading/multiprocessing code
- CHDK driver is a lot more stable now
- New plugin system based on Doug Hellmann’s stevedore package,
allows packages to extend spreads without being included in the core
- The driver for CHDK cameras no longer relies on gphoto2 and ptpcam,
but relies on Abel Deuring’s pyptpchdk package to communicate with
- Wand is now used to deal with image data instead of Pillow
- New ‘colorcorrection’ plugin allows users to automatically correct
- Improved tutorial